The globus-connect-server command provides a command-line interface to managing a Globus Connect Server v5.4 endpoint. It provides commands for managing the endpoint itself, storage gateway access controls, collections, and roles. The globus-connect-server command interface is designed to be discoverable. It consists of a number of commands that each operate on some particular part of a Globus Connect Server configuration, with online help available. These pages provide an overview of all the commands as well as examples to help you understand this tool better.
- globus-connect-server endpoint
Create and manage a Globus Connect Server endpoint
- globus-connect-server node
Create and manage Globus Connect Server data transfer nodes
- globus-connect-server login
Log into Globus Auth to use the other globus-connect-server commands.
- globus-connect-server logout
Delete local globus-connect-server login tokens.
- globus-connect-server session
Refresh and view login information.
- globus-connect-server storage-gateway
View and manage storage gateways.
- globus-connect-server collection
View and manage mapped and guest collections.
- globus-connect-server oidc new in 5.4.14
View and manage the Globus OIDC server.
- globus-connect-server sharing-policy new in 5.4.17
View and manage user-specific collection sharing policies.
- globus-connect-server whoami
View login information.
- globus-connect-server audit
Search High Assurance audit logs
- globus-connect-server self-diagnostic
Run several diagnostic utilities for use with support